By Josie April 4th, 2023
With this, they can also spread disease to you and your family by leaving urine and feces in your house.
You may see little, black pellet-shaped droppings.
Rats they are able to bite on paper and chew on furniture, electrical wires, storage containers, and leftover food.
They’ll much on essentially anything they can get their paws on.
If you notice small foot and tail prints in the locations where the rats go, you may have a rat infestation in your house.
1. They may cause structural damage to timber, drywall, and insulation
2. Rats chew through power wires, raising the possibility of fire and electrocution.
3. Their noises can become so loud that you cannot relax or sleep in your home.
Rat poison can seem like a simple remedy, but your pets might come across it and may get very ill – or possibly even die.
When the body consumes too much salt, it rapidly loses water and becomes dehydrated.
You could also kill rats with salt.
2. Mixingdetergent and salt.
1. Mixing cheese and salt
Rats can only be killed by the salt if they consume it in sufficient quantities: at least 2.5 ounces.
1. Cost-effective 2. You probably already have it in your home. 3. Your pets will be safe if they accidentally ingest it.