By Josie  October 16th, 2023

German Shepherd Stuck In Cheese Ball Container Rescued Just In Time

This German Shepherd faced both dehydration, starvation, and carbon monoxide poisoning after being stuck in a cheese ball container for three days.

Plastic pollution is a pervasive issue, not just poisoning our Earth but posing a lethal threat to wildlife.

The Pervasive Threat of Plastic

Plastic pollution can quickly become a death trap for innocent animals, turning natural habitats into minefields of danger.

Turtles often mistake floating plastic bags for jellyfish, a fatal error that could cause suffocation.

Likewise, sharks and other marine life face entanglement in discarded nets.

Following his plastic imprisonment, this resilient German Shepherd got the name Cheeto.

A Fitting Name

For three days, he was deprived of food and water, his head firmly wedged inside the plastic trap.

The Ordeal

Cheeto’s luck finally turned around when a good Samaritan discovered him.

The Rescue

He took him to Last Stop Animal Rescue & Sanctuary in Carleton, Michigan.

The couple running the rescue skillfully cut the plastic container from Cheeto’s head, a moment that marked the beginning of his recovery.

Cheeto, having triumphed over a life-threatening ordeal, now faces another challenge – securing a forever home.

Swipe up to for the full story!

Swipe up to for the full story!