By Josie  October 9th, 2023

Family Dog Dies After a Trip To the Parlour

This dog’s trip to the parlour ended in the worst way possible: 2-year-old Fendi died due to a heat stroke.

Heatstroke is a severe and potentially fatal condition for dogs.

Dangers of Heat Stroke In Dogs

It occurs when a dog’s body temperature rises significantly above the normal range of 101 to 102.5°F.

Dogs are unable to regulate their body temperature as efficiently as humans, making them vulnerable to overheating.

If you suspect your dog is suffering from heatstroke, it’s crucial to act quickly - move the dog to a cooler environment immediately

Immediate Measures to Take

Apply cool, not cold, water to reduce the dog’s body temperature.

Offer the dog cool water to drink but do not force it.

After spending more than an hour in the grooming van, Fendi was returned to Jorge in a state of distress, panting and unresponsive.

Dog Does After Trip to Parlour

swipe up for the video!

Despite immediate efforts to cool her down and urgent veterinary care, Fendi’s life could not be saved.

The Consequence

She claimed to have provided water to the distressed dog and suggested that Fendi had an underlying health issue.

The Groomer's Response

This tragic incident underscores the need for increased awareness among pet owners and grooming services about the dangers of heatstroke.

Fendi’s untimely death serves as a stark reminder of the need for stricter regulations and safety protocols for pet grooming services.

Swipe up to watch the video!

Swipe up to watch the video!